Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Career Services Experience




Career Services was very informative, but it did not grasp my attention. It would have been more interesting if I did not know the information she was discussing. Some of the information she discussed I already knew about from my own research and observation. I already looked up my major and I know I do not know everything about it, but she was telling me things I already knew. I did not disturb class, because some people did not know this information. She did give me some great websites, which I will use throughout the school year. The information she told me about myself was correct or very close. For the most part Career Services was not interesting to me, but if have a question I will not hesitate to ask.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your honest feedback on the Career Services experience. I also can definitely appreciate the fact that you have done your research on your major. That is always the advice that I give to freshman or other students who are undecided. You have to start with what interests you and what you feel you have a passion for and what you enjoy doing and learning about. Sometimes in order to figure that out, you have to do lots of research to find out if what you thought about a career or discipline is exactly how it really is. Kudos for being proactive. That habit will take you very far in college and life!!

    ReplyDelete